Saturday, 26 January 2013

Art Deco - Dita Von Teese Vintage Eyelights

As shown in my previous blog post. I am addicted to vintage looking items so I could not let this one get away! I had a reward on my Debenhams card so I thought I may as well pick it up, and I am glad I did.


Even the box it came in looks glamorous! Inside, it is a beautiful shiny gold compact.








My camera is not able to capture the product in its full glory, but it is oh so shimmery! There is a nice sized little mirror in the compact too. So, time to get stuck in and try it out! I used the pink shade all over the lid and the brown in the crease. The neutral colour I used to highlight. Again, my camera is not able to capture the intense shimmer, no matter how hard I tried!




As you can see, it is quite a subdued look, but since I nearly always wear these sort of shades it suits me perfectly. The glitter particles are so fine, there was a little fall out but I still love this product. I tried this simple look with a little bit of red lipstick..



I love it! The packaging and the product itself! I will have to treat myself to more from Dita Von Teese's range...

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I really like this, it's lovely! Love the colours and the packaging, it's really pretty :).

    http://gemsi2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete