Monday, 21 January 2013

Benefit Skincare Set








I ordered this set online from Debenhams for £10. I thought it was a good enough deal, since I had thought about purchasing from this range but not sure if the products would be right for me or not. 
This little set is very well presented, it would make a lovely gift! Plus it looks really cute on display in my bathroom.  It contains:

Foamingly Clean Facial Wash

Refined Finish Facial Polish

Moisture Prep Toning Lotion

Triple Performing Facial Emulsion

Total Moisture Facial Cream

It's Potent Eye Cream


I have used all the products, and to be honest the only items I would purchase the full sized versions of are the Total Moisture cream and the eye cream. I am not saying that the others aren't good, I just don't think I would use them that often! There is still quite a lot of product left in my sample sizes. I had been using Clinique All About Eyes Rich and I really think that It's Potent is a much better eye cream, it has really brightened up my eye area after just over three weeks! I am so impressed with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment