Saturday, 26 January 2013

Mini Haul!

I went shopping today and picked up a few things!



I picked up another couple of items from Essence (I told you it was my new favourite brand!). The 3 in 1 concealer was £2.30 and the foundation was £3.40. I didn't particularly need a new foundation or concealer but I thought I might as well give them a go. The foundation is quite nice, it's certainly not the worst that I have tried! This shade was the palest colour they had in the chemist, it's a little too dark for me but I could use it when I have fake tan on.
I can't really review the concealer properly, because I have only used the pink segment which is for under-eyes. It is really good! I don't have dark circles but my undereyes look quite dull and this really brightened them up. And it is so light in texture too.


I got this lovely China Glaze polish in the shade Ruby Pumps! I said before that the previous China Glaze polishes were quite gritty in texture, but this one is so lovely to apply, and I have a feeling it will wear better too. I know where it gets its name from, it totally reminds me of the Ruby Slippers from Wizard of Oz!



Finally, I treated myself to something I have had my eye on for a while now... it is Golden Vintage Eyelights by Dita Von Teese for Art Deco. It cost £25.00 from Debenhams.


I am going to post a little review of this product a little bit later on. It is absolutely stunning!

I am very happy with my purchases today, I will definitely get plenty of use out of all of them and I could recommend each product to others too!

No comments:

Post a Comment