Monday, 28 January 2013

Monday Morning - Rush Hour! My daily make up

The weekends are just not long enough! :(

I don't always have a lot of time in the mornings to apply my usual make up. It's all about what is easy and convenient for me, while I am rushing out the door to go to work! Here are the products I use....



Sleek Creme to Powder Foundation (shade White Rose) - This is a very full coverage foundation,  a nice little compact which also contains a sponge applicator underneath the foundation pan. This is perfect for me in the mornings because it is so quick and easy to apply.

Sleek Eyebrow Kit - It's very important to me to have my eyebrows filled in, so this is a must for my every day make up. This brow kit is an excellent dupe for the Benefit Brow Zings, as you can see. And I think it only cost around £7.00 too.

Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow (shade RSVP) - I don't have time in the mornings to blend and contour any eyeshadows! So I just apply this all over my eyelids, and I just apply it with my fingers.

Clinique Brush On Gel Eyeliner - I love this eyeliner! I treated myself to this Clinique liner over a year ago, and there is still so much left! There are many cheaper alternatives, however.

Essence Get Big Lashes Mascara - I always use mascara in the mornings! I will use whatever mascara comes to me first. Lately I have been using this Essence one which I like.

Benefit Erase Paste - If I have any blemishes or any dark circles, I will use this concealer. It's amazing!

Benefit Hervana Blush - I love this blush, as you can see! When applied, it is a nice peachy/pink colour.  It's handy to use as well, and so compact.

Sleek Pout Polish (shade - Pink Cadillac) - For going to work, I will just keep it simple and use something like this tinted lipbalm. I have several Pout Polishes, they are very nice to use, and they smell so amazing too!


So that is my morning make up routine! And obviously these are my essential items. I'm usually running late getting ready for work and with these products it can only take me on average 5 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment