Wednesday, 30 January 2013

My Nail Polish Collection

My nail polish collection has really grown in the last couple of months. Here are all the polishes that I own... 



Believe it or not there are 53 polishes here. It doesn't look like that many! I have a mixture of a few different brands. And I do have a particular love for glitter polishes...





My China Glaze collection... 



I know this particular collection came out a while ago, but I love these so much and wear them very often. This is the Twilight collection from Essence. I think the polishes were around £2.00 each, and they wear very well. 


My absolute favourite brand for nail polishes is NYC. I think they are fantastic. I can wear them for several days without chipping, and they are all very cheap as well. 




Now what nail polish shall I use tonight? ...

1 comment:

  1. Love your collection especially all the glittery ones!!

    ReplyDelete