Thursday, 14 February 2013

Essence Collection - Oz the Great and Powerful

Well, i guess it's easy to see that I love Essence cosmetics right now and I have a lot of their products. I just found out they are releasing this lovely collection to coincide with the release of the new Disney film, Oz the Great and Powerful!








I can't wait to try out the Cream blush! Apparently it has a pump dispenser, it will be really interesting to see what this product is like. The only disappointing thing is while the colours of the nail polishes are all absolutely beautiful, they are just crackle-effect toppers which I am not really all that fussed one. I wish they were just normal polishes!  This collection will be coming out at the end of March.

The Wizard of Oz is my favourite film of all time! I cannot wait to see Oz the Great and Powerful, and I am also going to see Wicked when it comes to the BGE Theatre in Dublin!

2 comments:

  1. Those eyeshadows are gorgeous shades!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous, can't wait to get my hands on them!! :)

      Delete