Sunday, 10 February 2013

Essence Haul

I popped into my local chemist yesterday and they had the new Vintage District collection! I had been dying to get my hands on it. This is what I got:



These nail art kits are amazing! There is such a variety included. I love adding a bit of sparkle to my nails. I'll never be stuck for choice now! 


These nail polishes are lovely! This shade is call Shopping at Portabello Road.


Antique Pink

Get Arty

My favourite shade was Vintage Peach.

I added some of the nail art to see what it was like!



This is the blush, the shade is called It's Popul-Art. It looks absolutely beautiful, it was almost a shame to start using it!



This is how it looks on me. It is a very natural looking blush. I think it just gives me a healthy looking glow. It almost works like a bronzer. Unfortunately, after using this blush just once, the lovely gold design is now gone.. :(


I love this lipstick/gloss duo! This is in the shade Vintage Peach.



This is just the lipstick on it's own..
 And with the gloss layered over it.


This is one of the Vintage District eyeshadows. I chose the shade I'm so Retro. I was quite intrigued as to how this was going to look on..






Overall, I do really like this collection. The nail polishes and the nail art kits are fantastic and definitely the best thing about this collection. The lipstick/lipgloss duo is also amazing, and I think I might have to purchase more! It's the perfect shade for me too. The only disappointment is the blush. I wish the gold pigment was not just on the surface.

Have you purchased anything from the Vintage District collection? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment