Wednesday, 27 February 2013

Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil





I saw this beauty oil several weeks ago and was very interested to try it. At £7.99, it was a little more than I would like to spend especially for just 150ml of product. Anyway, I finally bought it at the weekend and have been using it every day since so as to give a proper review. 

The bottle has a handy spray dispenser so you don't accidentally use too much! There is a pleasant scent off the oil, it's indescribable really but it is a nice scent, I think I may be a little addicted to it actually! Ever since I started using it, my skin has never felt so moisturised or looked so healthy. Also, I have been wearing a bit of fake tan and it has not budged one bit or gone patchy, so it's great for prolonging your tan as well! i really hate the stickiness of moisturisers. This doesn't feel sticky at all and is described on the bottle as non-transferrable, which so far i definitely agree with.  

My overall opinion of this product is very high, it seems that everyone is oil crazy at the moment, but I really think that this little gem it definitely worth the price and you can really see the results. It is a little pricey though, and you can see that I have used quite a lot of mine already. On feel unique.com they sell for £6.80 a bottle. I'll definitely be re-purchasing this!!



3 comments:

  1. This sounds great and a good price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is brilliant! The results are amazing, it works a lot better for me than moisturiser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never even heard of this before! it looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete