Sunday, 3 February 2013

I love Sleek!

As you may have seen in my previous posts, I use Sleek products quite a lot so I thought I would show my collection. I love Sleek, it is a brilliant affordable brand and their products are amazing. Nothing in my collection cost more than £7.99, and their products are of excellent quality too.


I have three eyeshadow palettes - Oh So Special, Glory and Sparkle 2.
I have the Creme to Powder foundation which you may have seen in my previous post, I have the Luminous powder, the Eyebrow Kit, Blemish Balm, two of the Pout Polishes, a True Colour lipstick, a glitter eyeliner and the Molten Metal cream eyeshadows.


Left to Right - Oh So Special, Glory and Sparkle 2




















I created this eye make up just using the Oh So Special palette, and the glitter eyeliner. I used the Creme to Powder foundation as concealer.



And this is the gold Molten Metal eyeshadow..




Sorry there are so many photos in this post!

I cannot recommend Sleek enough! Especially their palettes. I want to get the Storm palette next time and the contour kit. My local Superdrug has some stock, but not all. I have ordered from their website too and their delivery is very efficient, but it is hard to figure out what shade will be right without testing it first!

The only thing they don't do is nail polishes!

6 comments:

  1. ahhh your blog is so cute! and i love the molten metal look you did at the very end its gorgeous!!!!

    stephanieslook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish we has sleek in the U.S.

    Stopping by from The #bbloggers chat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a brilliant brand. I know they ship some items to the US but they can't ship certain things due to some ingredients ? :(

      Delete
  3. What do you think of the BB?? I love sleek shadows and blushers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the only BB I have tried so I don't really have anything to compare it too! But apparently it gives a lot more coverage than most. It's just like a lightweight foundation really!

      Delete