Wednesday, 13 February 2013

MUA Lip Boom Review

I have had the MUA Lip Boom for a while in my make up bag. I thought it was about time I reviewed it!

These lipstick/lipgloss combos cost £3.00 in Superdrug. I chose the shade Doin' Good as I thought it was the most neutral. I think the packaging is lovely and it's a very handy item to stick in your handbag. 








I have to say this is the driest lipstick I have ever tried in my life. It is a little difficult to apply and not very comfortable to wear. Below is what the lipstick looks like alone... 


So next I am applying the gloss over the lipstick. The lipgloss smells absolutely amazing - like vanilla. It is very glittery and quite pigmented.


The glitter particles in the lipgloss are quite chunky and as such you can feel it gritty on your lips. But I love the look of the two products together. For a very reasonable £3.00, it is a handy little product even though I don't think it is the best. I would like to try a more striking colour next time, there is a nice red one which would be very nice for a dramatic look!

No comments:

Post a Comment