Sunday, 24 February 2013

MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter Powder

I heard quite a lot about this little powder, so I couldn't resist buying it to try it out. First of all, it was only £3.00 but I think it looks really expensive and luxurious. Very impressive.







Now, I currently have one highlighter which is Benefit High Beam, and to be quite honest, I don't like it and I never wear it. So I was on the lookout for a nice but subtle highlighter, and one which was easy and convenient to apply. I am really impressed by this powder, especially considering how cheap it is compared to Benefit High Beam.


I think it looks very nice on! MUA have really outdone themselves this time! If you can get your hands on this, I highly recommend that you buy it. Not only is it very reasonable, it is a really nice highlighter and you get a lot of product for your money. I love it!

11 comments:

  1. Oh this is really stunning! I've always used Highbeam but I'm just getting into powder highlighters now, & want to try this..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This powder highlighter works a LOT better for me than High Beam! I definitely recommend it :)

      Delete
  2. I really like the look (and pricetag) of this. I'm such a big MUA fan! I've always wanted to get highbeam but just couldn't justify the price of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my High Beam as a Christmas present, I would not have paid that price for it either! It is totally not worth it!

      Delete
  3. I've wanted High Beam for a while but I'm glad to know you like this better as I want this too and its soo much cheaper! It looks gorgeous on you. I'm definitely going to pick it up next time I'm in Superdrug.

    Julianne
    http://www.julzobsessions.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks julianne! it really is a good buy!

      Delete
  4. Thats stunning! Now i have to get it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marian, it is amazing! And so cheap too! :)

      Delete
  5. That looks fantastic! I also have High Beam but I think I prefer the powder highlighters. I currently use a Nars one I won in a giveaway and this looks every bit as good! x

    ReplyDelete