Friday, 8 February 2013

Product Review - Catrice Prime and Fine

I picked this up in Pennys for €5 I think. The "invisible pores and lines" tagline attracted me, because I am noticing lines around my eyes which I am not happy about. Wearing concealer only makes them more obvious. The worst part is I am only 24 years old!



It is so difficult to describe the texture of this product. It is silky smooth, yet it feels almost rubbery too. There is a slight scent off this product. My skin immediately looked a lot smoother when I applied it! I put plenty under my eyes, and applied my foundation as normal. My fine lines looked nowhere near as visible as they were. Amazing result! However after a few hours my skin looked normal again.

So on a fresh application, I can definitely see an amazing result even though it is not long wearing. For €5 I think this is brilliant value and I will definitely be repurchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment