Sunday, 17 February 2013

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation

I was dying to try this foundation since i heard it was a good dupe for YSL Touche Eclait Foundation, which I have never tried. I got it in Boots today for £8.99 in the shade Nude.



The consistency is quite thin, and a lot lighter than what I normally wear, but I have to say that I absolutely love this foundation!

This is with no foundation on..

And this is with the foundation on..


I can't really describe how this foundation looks, it gave me a really glowy, healthy look! I am so impressed with it! I love how it makes my skin look.


The only thing I do not like is how it is in a glass bottle! It's always difficult when the bottle is nearly done getting the last few applications out! For £8.99 you can't really complain. I will definitely be re-purchasing this!

2 comments: