Friday, 8 February 2013

Tan Time! Baby B Browne Review

I know it's only February, but I really wanted to show you this amazing tan which I discovered last year. Baby B Browne is developed in Northern Ireland and costs just £14.95. Previously, I had been spending £25 or £30 on St Tropez Lotion, and while I did think it was a nice tan, the truth is it never lasted long on me and always came off when I had a shower. My local beauty salon were selling Baby B Browne so I thought I would give it a try.



I am not really a huge lover of fake tans. I just like to wear a little bit to enhance my skin tone really. I would never pile loads of it on! Although on the bottle this tan is described as being medium, when I put my usual amount on it looks perfect so it is a buildable tan if you want it darker.

This tan smells absolutely gorgeous, it is vanilla scented and I love it! Some fake tans usually smell really bad but this is absolutely lovely. I apply it using a tanning mitt. It is very easy to apply evenly without streaking!

An application of Baby B Browne would last me the best part of a week, versus one or two days with St Tropez tan. I would highly recommend everything about this tan. The reasonable price, the longevity, and the lovely scent. I genuinely would not use anything else now and I think everyone should try it. You can order it online at www.babybbrowne.co.uk - go and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment