Sunday, 3 March 2013

Along Came Betty Products from Tesco

Look how cute these are! I saw them on special offer in Tesco today, there is 1/3 off the price of all the products. They all looked lovely! Here is what I got:







So these are obviously a cheaper alternative of Soap and Glory, which is a brand I have never tried but I know a lot of people love their products. With the offer on the Along Came Betty products, most things were around £3-£4. The packaging is just so adorable. I have not yet tried them out properly as yet, but just testing them on my hand the moisturiser smells absolutely amazing, the eye cream feels so hydrating and the face wipes have the most amazing scent. And they all look nice on my bathroom shelf!

10 comments:

  1. OMG these are so cute!! I've never seen these before in Tescos! :)

    Definitely going to have to get some of these! :)

    New follower! :)

    Sian
    xx

    http://lipsticksandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sian! yes i couldn't believe when I saw them, they look so beautiful and the products themselves smell amazing! i can't wait to try them all out properly tonight!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) They look great! You'll have to let us know what there like! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will indeed btw thanks for the link to your blog, you've got a new follower! :)

      Delete
  4. They look so lovely and cute! I really hope they are good products. You'll have to do a blog about them once you have the chance to try them out. I can't wait to read it

    toomanyfreckles.blogspot.ie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will come back and do a proper review Katie! Thanks for the link - now following! :)

      Delete
  5. These look gorgeous, just like Soap and Glory! I'm a big fan of theirs, but might give these a go..I need some new moisturiser. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so cute.I love the packaging! I must pop in to Tesco and have a look.

    http://www.theworldinmywardrobe.blogspot.ie/


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the packaging , Havant seen them in Tescos in ireland yet hopefully they will be around soon xx

    ReplyDelete