Saturday, 16 March 2013

BABY B BROWNE Tan review!

A while ago I showed you my favourite tan which is Baby B Browne. I am so ready for spring, that lastnight I couldn't help tanning myself and getting rid of some of my winter clothes! I really think I look much healthier with tan on too. Anyway, here are some before and after photos!



Firstly I am so sorry you have to see my Irish corned beef complexion! The left leg is obviously no tan at all, and my right leg was just after applying the tan. So obviously it hadn't fully developed but I still think even at this stage it makes such a difference.



Now this photo was taken this morning. I absolutely love the natural look of this tan. It smells absolutely amazing, this morning there is a little hint of that typical tan smell, but the formula itself is a lovely vanilla scent!

This tan is about £15.00 a bottle, very reasonable and I would say very comparable to something like St Tropez which I have tried before, however I think that the longevity is much better, I can get a full week out of this tan without it going patchy.

I have just ordered some Cocoa Brown tan, I have heard so much about it and I can't wait to review it when it comes!

2 comments:

  1. The colour looks really lovely and natural. I'm trying not to shop but now I want this boo :( ha.

    Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha katie! well i highly recommend it, i am not really big into tans but i absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete