Sunday, 3 March 2013

Beyonce Heat Rush Perfume

I saw this 30ml perfume was on special offer in Semi Chem for £9.99!






The tester smelled absolutely beautiful so I thought I would buy it. It is such a nice, fresh, almost tropical smelling perfume. According to the Perfume Shop website, it has top notes of passion fruit, blood orange, Brazilian cherry and heart notes of yellow tiger orchid, mango blossom and orange hibiscus.

I love fruity perfumes, and because I feel spring in the air I really wanted a nice new, fresh scent! Plus the 30ml bottle is the perfect size for your handbag. Beautiful!

5 comments:

  1. I have Beyonce Heat and it has the most amazing scent, it's very unique which i love and the pckaging is very chic :)

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I saw Heat as well! It is so nice! Might have to get it too! :p

      Delete
  2. I love beyonce and both the perfumes
    It smells lovely! I want it too

    www.breezeybee.blogspot.co.uk
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Grace!
    I'm just after nominating you for a Liebster award, check out my blog to see more about it

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love beyonce and both the perfumes heat and heat rush! They both have a very unique smell to them! Heat rush is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete