Sunday, 24 March 2013

Essence Superfine Eyeliner Pen


So I got this as part of my Essence haul. I cannot remember the price but I think it was around £2.50. I only use my Clinique gel liner at the moment, and I am rubbish at trying to apply liquid liner. I liked the felt tip pen style of this liner, so thought I should give it a go. 



It was actually very easy to apply! I was pleasantly surprised. The thicker style tip was much easier to use than a regular liquid liner. It was really easy to do a cat eye flick too. 



The only thing I do not like about this liner is that it is extremely hard to wash off! Even if you think you have removed it all, there is still a faint mark from where you had lined.

3 comments:

  1. I have another Essence liner & agree with you about it leaving a mark, there's always a little purple stain on my eye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep! i had a faint purple cat eye stain for a day or two after this!! :o

      Delete
  2. I've used this liner. I like it but I do find it's difficult to remove.

    ReplyDelete