Sunday, 31 March 2013

Freshly Dyed Hair


I hate roots so much! And colour fade! This is six weeks after my previous dye. 


This feels so good! My hair actually feels so much more conditioned and healthy! And the colour is just so vibrant! 


I never dyed my hair until I was 20 years old. Naturally my hair is dark brown but I have always loved ginger hair. I don't know what made me do it because it was such a big change. That was four years ago, and now everyone knows me as being a red head! I honestly can't see myself going a different colour. I love this so much. The maintenance is hard, I am always careful to stay out of the sun because that would just zap the colour out (even more than it already does!). The thing I hate most of all is my roots showing! My hair just grows so fast, it's crazy!
Everyone asks me what colour I use. My hairdresser does it and I really do not know what shade it is. All I know is that it is as copper as you can go! 

I'm sure most of you can appreciate the feel-good feeling of freshly dyed hair! 

8 comments:

  1. I am in love with your hair & it looks so natural! Really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Chloe! Everyone says that it looks like my natural colour! But not when you can see my horrible roots lol

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't have even guessed it wasn't natural! It looks great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this colour I've had it a few times before along with ever other colour in the rainbow lol, It suits your skin tone so well and looks super glossy!

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your hair is gorgeous :-D xx

    ReplyDelete