Wednesday, 27 March 2013

Mandara Spa Hand Cream




I saw that this hand cream was half price in Sansburys a while ago, I got it for £2.50 which I was happy with, plus I needed a new hand cream.
It definitely is very moisturising, and it is quite fragrant. It says on the back that it contains cocoa butter, kukui nut oil, sandalwood, patchouli and ylang ylang. Initially it smells very nice and pleasant, it reminds me of being in a luxury spa hotel or something! But after a while, and I am talking hours here, the smell still lingers and is a little overpowering. After a while the smell reminds me of Chanel Number 5 which is a perfume that I am not attracted too at all, it smells a little too "old lady" for me.

It is a nice hand cream though, despite the long-lingering scent! I would love to try some of the Mandara Spa body creams.

1 comment: