Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Sleek Palette - Oh So Special

I am a big fan of the Sleek palettes! I have three of them, and this one is by far my favourite.





I guess it's predictable me, but these shades are right up my street. I love pinks and champagne colours, so I have gotten so much use out of this palette. Here is a quick look using these four shades:





Unfortunately I do not have the shade names anymore, the Sleek palettes just have a plastic insert with the shade names on and I have thrown it away a long time ago.


The shimmery shades are my favourite, they sparkle real nice in the sunlight! Sleek palettes cost £7.99 each, this is incredible value and the shadows are of amazing quality. Since discovering Sleek I find it so difficult to buy high end products now! I just can't justify it when I know that Sleek have amazing quality products for a fraction of the price. The shades are very pigmented and blendable.

If you haven't tried Sleek yet I highly recommend them, especially their eyeshadow palettes!

5 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous the way you've done your eyes! I really like the brand Sleek Make Up, I want to buy the contour kit from there and a blusher! And now this palette aha!

    Lovely blog

    xx

    http://bellasmella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Isabella! I want to buy the contour kit as well, and the blushers! They look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want this palette so much! :)

    http://abbeylovesbeauty1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete