Sunday, 24 March 2013

Urban Decay Glinda Palette Series - last one!



Finally I thought I would follow this "get the look" insert which came with the Glinda palette. I had so much fun experimenting with all the shades, that I just never got around to doing their look!



The instructions are easy enough to follow, but to be truthful I wouldn't use these shades or apply them in this order. This is the finished result :



To be honest, I don't like how this looks at all. No shimmer? No glitter? This just looks very boring to me, and very dull! When I think of Glinda the Good Witch I am thinking of pinks, silver, glitter etc. This is just so plain and not what I personally would have included as a "get the look".



2 comments:

  1. Sorry to notify you here, but I couldn't find your twitter :)
    I've nominated you for an award :P
    http://kewteepye.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/leibster-award-part-deux.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i love this as its own look. and i agree, i would expect a little more shimmer also.x

    ReplyDelete