Sunday, 17 March 2013

Urban Decay Glinda Palette Series

So I was playing around some more with my new Urban Decay Palette. I adore this so much. The shades are so pretty and shimmery, and really I have never seen anything like them before. I think perhaps I have fallen in love with Urban Decay!

I ended up using every single shade in the palette for this look. I concentrated more on the pewter shade and silver all over the lid, which is something I would never usually wear but I absolutely love how this looks on me.





I am going to try to do a more subtle look for everyday wear. I hope you don't mind reading more of this palette series, but I really am enjoying this palette so much and I cannot wait to try out more looks with this!

9 comments:

  1. Those shades really make your eyes pop- fab! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much nancy! my eyes look scary in the 2nd pic i think! :o

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely look! It really suits you.

    I've been really enjoying your posts by the way, and I've nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog <3

    http://makeupmouse.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty and girlie on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This palette just suits you so much!
    I love the way you've done your eyes here!
    Can't wait to see what other looks you do with it!
    Btw, your hair looks so lovely curled!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie thanks so much! I do love this palette. Ha, thanks for noticing my hair! :)

      Delete