Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Urban Decay Glinda Palette Series - Continued

So here is a more subtle look I tried using the Glinda palette. Now I love shimmer shadows and glitter but I know they are not always suitable to wear every day. I love what this palette can do, it is super shiny and iridescent. There is only really one (sort of) matte shade and that is "Illusion", the peachy colour.


I used "Illusion" all over the lid, with the pink in the crease, and the taupe colour in my outer corners. I also used "Aura", the very lightest duo shade to highlight. I also used the 24/7 Pencil to line my top and bottom lash lines. 



It's still pretty bright and shimmery, but not as "in your face" as the other looks I have tried. It's not perfect though, and I will probably not use this palette for everyday make up. I want to show off what it can do, and that is the bright and bold, and glamorous looks! But it's still pretty nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment