Sunday, 10 March 2013

What's in my bag?



I thought I may as well do a What's in my Bag post - though there's nothing really very exciting in there - ha!


I just got this satchel bag on eBay this week, I love it!
So as you can see, I carry my essentials - purse, keys, phone ... and I also have my reading glasses (that I never wear!), painkillers, nail file, hand cream, mints, hairbrush, powder, perfume, two lipglosses and a lip balm!

The hand cream is a lovely Mandara Spa one that I got in Sainsbury's recently (which I may do a review on next). The lip products are all by Essence, a brand that I adore. I don't know why I carry all three around with me, haha! And of course I take my Sleek Luminous powder too.

The perfume is the Beyonce Heat Rush which I did a short review on a couple of posts back, I love it and it reminds me so much of spring, it smells so fresh.

I need to get a better hairbrush. I just carry this little one around with me for emergencies, because my hair is so long and thick it can get quite tatty especially if I am wearing a scarf or a hood, it knots up around my neck.

And that's all really! Nothing very exciting I know! But that is everything that I carry in my bag :)

8 comments:

  1. I love your bag! I can't believe its from eBay!:O xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your satchel is to die for, gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it was £20.00 on ebay and I saw it in a boutique in town for £40.00! the exact same bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the link to your bag as I am in love with it!

    Also, I am having a small giveaway and would LOVE for you to enter here
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your satchel is so pretty, I'm so jealous.
    Hahaha I love how I'm not the only one who carries around paracetamol with them in their bag. Love what you have in your bag

    toomanyfreckles.blogspot.ie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all for the lovely comments about my bag! it's very cute, it reminds me of spring!

    ReplyDelete