Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadows

These have been in my make up bag for a little more than a year, and I adore them so much! Before, I wasn't really into cream eyeshadows but these have completely changed my opinion and now I couldn't live without them (well, not literally).

 I love the bird design on the lids!


 L-R - Get Figgy, Tattle Tale, RSVP

They come in a nice, sturdy glass pot with a plastic screw on lid. You get 4.5g of product, and you will see that even after more than a year of me owning them, there is still plenty left.


 Get Figgy

 Tattle Tale

RSVP

They have a subtle scent which reminds me of cookie dough or cake mix! It's strange but very pleasant. They are lovely and smooth and I just apply them using my finger all over my eyelid. My favourite, everyday shade is RSVP. I use Tattle Tale as a highlighter, it's a really nice, creamy white shade. Get Figgy is an absolutely beautiful purple, I just wear this one on it's own. 


They absolutely do not crease, they still look perfect at the end of every day (or night). They do not budge, and that is why I love them. I do not own an eye primer, but I do use these, under any eyeshadow. They do the exact same job, and also add a little more depth to your eyeshadows. 

They cost £14.00 each and I really think they are worth every penny. I couldn't recommend them enough! I have tried other brands of cream eyeshadows but I haven't found any good dupes for these at all. I believe that Benefit may have changed the packaging slightly, I am not sure how true that is but at least all the shades will still be available. Check them out if you can!

2 comments:

  1. The colours are beautiful! I love all of them, maybe the purple kind of colour the most. So pretty. The packaging is so nice too, not that I should judge from that! I will have to have a look next time I am shopping!

    E x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot recommend them enough! They are the best ever!

      Delete