Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Clinique All About Eyes Rich


I am very, very conscious about my under-eye area. Although I am only 24 years old, I swear my under-eyes make me look so much older. I put it down to dry skin making me look like I have fine lines. So in need of some hydration, I started to research what eye creams would be good for me, and I came across this one. I got it in Debenhams and it cost me £24.00. 


 Nearly all gone! 

So I have had this cream for more than a year now, and been using it every night. And I can safely say, that it has made NO difference to the appearance of my under-eyes. I might as well not have been using it at all! I had read so many good reviews on it, some people really saw a huge difference after just a few weeks, but a year on I see no change at all.
Just recently I have read some pretty bad reviews on Clinique's 3 Step skincare range and it has really frightened me. I have used Clinique's make up before and liked it, but this was my first time using any of their skincare products. This eye cream did not irritate my skin or anything, it just hasn't made a difference at all. If anyone has any suggestions as to what would be a suitable and effective eye cream for me, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment