Sunday, 28 April 2013

Dublin Haul & Cocoa Brown Lovely Lady Lunch


A few days ago, I received an email from the lovely ladies at Cocoa Brown, inviting me to lunch on Saturday at the Shelbourne in Dublin. I was so thrilled to be invited, the Shelbourne is a magnificent hotel and I couldn't wait to meet some bloggers in "real life". I arrived in Dublin a little early on Saturday morning, so I did a little bit of shopping! And I do apologise in advance if this post turns out to be a little picture-heavy.

I love Forever 21, their clothes are super stylish and extremely affordable too. I especially really like their skinny jeans, they are a perfect fit for me and so comfortable. Recently I ordered online some lovely coloured skinny jeans, and I thought I'd buy some nice tops to go with them.


 I thought this top was real nice. I love the beautiful colour, the floaty style of the top and the pretty gold detailing on the front and the cuffs.
 I got this nice coral shirt for casual wear
And because it's still a bit chilly out, I got this nautical style cardigan!

Then of course I had to stop by Penneys, I wanted a few more tops for everyday wear, and I wanted to check out the Essence stand too!
 These tops were just €3 each, cheap and cheerful for everyday wear

I thought these two tops were really pretty, I think they €6 each. 
 I was so impressed with the last Angelica nail polish I got I just had to pick up another couple of colours! Can't wait to try these!



I got these from the Essence stand. I recently included the Gel Tint as part of a beauty swap I took part in, and I really wanted to try it for myself! I also can't wait to try the Volumizing Lash Powder. 


OK, now it was time to head to the Shelbourne. I have never seen such luxury, it is the fanciest hotel I have ever been in! It was so nice to meet Marissa and Sarah, and of course some fellow bloggers. We had an amazing lunch, here is a peek at the menu...


The food was just to die for, I have never tasted anything like it in my life! I had to take a photo of the dessert, it was so beautiful!

It was so great to talk to Marissa about her amazing tan, it is for sure the best tanning product I have ever used, and I really mean that. We all had a really great time, and we were all very generously given these amazing goody bags...

You will see included is the new Night and Day tan, which was taken off the production line just for us bloggers to get a sneak peek. A review will be coming very soon! 

I had the most amazing day out, and I want to say a huge thank you to the lovely Marissa and Sarah, I feel so honoured to have been invited to the Shelbourne. To all the bloggers who were there, it was so great to meet you and I hope we will meet again soon.

So all in all, a very productive Saturday! I cannot wait to try out all my new products!

2 comments:

  1. have to agree, forever21 is great and really affordable too, wish they would open one outside dublin, specifically galway :L my friend tried out the tan during the week and i'm majorly impressed, came up so quickly.x

    ReplyDelete