Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Nails of the Day - NYC Greenwich Village


NYC are my favourite brand for nail polishes, ever. They are so cheap, these ones I think are £1.79 each and come in a lovely selection of colours. I have had this polish in my collection for a while, and I really fancied wearing a bright colour! It is the most perfect, cerise pink. Not only are these polishes cheap, and they apply very well, but they are also incredible in that they last several days without chipping, which for me is a miracle! What more could you want!



6 comments:

  1. I think I have this.. and haven't used it.. but now I need to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely amazing Chloe!! I don't really like pinks but I ADORE this!

      Delete
  2. I think the pink looks great. Thanks for the posting.

    http://healthybeautifulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are welcome, thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  3. That's a really pretty summer colour Grace :)

    ReplyDelete