Sunday, 7 April 2013

Nails of the Day



I absolutely adore NYC nail polishes, and I think these two are my favourites! I think they compliment each other really well. I love adding a bit of sparkle to bright colours.

NYC "Lights Camera Glitter"

NYC "Mint Macaroon"

I absolutely love, love, love this polish!

Mint Macaroon is a beautiful shade, however i find the consistency quite thick and difficult to apply. It is quite gloopy, though I am not sure if that is a characteristic of this polish or because I have had it for quite a while now. I have tons of NYC polishes, and I have to tell you they are probably one of the best brands I have ever tried, if not the best! I can get a good three or four days with no chipping, which is a miracle! 
Lights Camera Glitter is one of the finest glitter toppers I have ever seen. I love the chunky glitter particles and the beautiful silver shimmer it leaves over the nail. I can't remember the exact price, but I do believe these polishes were only £2.50 each! Bargain!

1 comment:

  1. I agree, those two polishes really complement each other! Lovely NOTD.

    http://cheapyetchic.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete