Tuesday, 9 April 2013

Nails of the day



My local chemist has quite a few of these Sally Hensen Salon Manicure polishes reduced to £2.00! A lot of the shades were quite dark and I am really looking for brighter, more Spring appropriate shades! I loved the look of this nude colour, especially as I am so in love with peach tones at the moment. 



I don't really have any nude shades so I am delighted I bought this to add to my collection. I love that it has an almost metallic like sheen to it!

4 comments:

  1. £2!! Thats brilliant! Peach shade is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agh that's so good! I think f I were you I would have ended up just buying loads of them, even if they aren't season-appropriate, just because o the price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any real nude shades either for some reason, this colour is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I am defintiely going to go back and get more shades! They had loads!!

    ReplyDelete