Sunday, 14 April 2013

New - MUA Power Pout - "Justify"

I could not wait to get my hands on one of these! I have always admired Clinique Chubby Sticks but at £16.00 a go, it would really break my heart paying that because I am such a lover of budget beauty items! The MUA versions are just £3.00! Now, obviously I cannot compare the two brands but so far, I am loving the MUA Power Pout!





I chose the shade Justify because I am so in love with coral shades at the moment. The packaging is great, it is a perfect chunky crayon. The silver part twists to reveal more product, just like the Clinique Chubby Sticks. There is so much product for the £3.00 price!
These Power Pouts are so full of moisture, they just glide on and look so glossy. They have a slight menthol scent and as such they tingle a little on the lips but I love this! They feel so good on your lips and are very comfortable to wear. They are pretty long lasting and even after a couple of hours wear, there was still a little tint on my lips. Love it! I am definitely going to buy more of the shades!

1 comment:

  1. Love this colour! I can't wait to pick up a few of these

    ReplyDelete