Sunday, 7 April 2013

NYC Appleicious Lip Balm


I know I am sort of on a spending ban, but I had heard that NYC had brought out a lovely new collection of lip balms, they were only £2.50 each so I decided to treat myself! (Sure why not, I love lip balms!) 

I love the absolutely adorable apple design in the centre of the balm! Also it's a nice size of a lip balm, it's not too small that it will get lost in your handbag!



 Out of the shades available, I chose Appleicious Pink! I don't normally wear bright pinks, but being a lip balm I chose one of the brighter shades as I wanted there to be some kind of pigmentation. I did not expect the colour payoff to be so good! Out of all the lip balms I have tried from different brands, they have all been pretty sheer, so this is a wonderful surprise, I love it!
I really like how it looks on. And it stays on for a good number of hours, you can still feel the moisture in it too. It also has a lovely fruity scent. This is a real gem from NYC and I think I may have to go back and purchase the other shades!

2 comments:

  1. That lip balm looks so cute! Pigmentation seems really good with them too.x

    ReplyDelete