Sunday, 21 April 2013

Real Techniques Stippling Brush


I have never owned a really good make up brush. All my eyeshadow brushes are Superdrug's own brand or cheaper brands out of the chemist. I have been using just a paddle brush for my foundation and it's got quite old, I thought it was time to replace it! But I wanted to get a really good one. I am such a fan of the Pixiwoo girls and was always looking out for these Real Techniques brushes, since I had heard so much about them. I finally saw them in Superdrug and picked up this stippling brush for £10.99. Not even that expensive!





I love the size and the shape of the brush, the design is great. It is just wonderful for applying my foundation. The difference between this and my last foundation brush is just unreal! I looked at the tutorials for these brushes on the Real Techniques site, and Samantha Chapman recommended this brush for a more lighter coverage. For me, it is just perfect and I like pretty much a full coverage.

Although I only have one Real Techniques brush, I am just loving it and will never use anything else now! I actually hope to get more of these each time I go shopping, and hopefully collect them all. They are great and very reasonably priced!

6 comments:

  1. How amazing are they?! I highly recommend the blush and powder brushes, they feel beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have this too and its incredible. so glad i purchased it.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comments girls. i really want all the face brushes especially the powder one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great I love Sigma so I only have one Rt brush, the expert face brush, but it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I want to get the Expert face brush next! :) :)

      Delete
  5. I want to buy this. I bought a pack in the US with a foundation brush, eyeshadow brush and blusher brush which are all great so this is next on this list.

    ReplyDelete