Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Crazy Polish Lady - Hakuna Matata


I had heard of the Crazy Polish Lady through a few other bloggers. These polishes are hand-made by the lovely Sofia from Portugal. I fell in love when I saw the swatches of "Hakuna Matata" - I also thought the name alone was brilliant! This one is from Sofia's second collection, which are obviously inspired by Disney movies. 

Look how stunning this polish is!





This is a perfect Summer shade. I love the glitter particles throughout the polish. The consistency is really nice and fluid. I used two coats. It also lasted me a good 3/4 days with no chipping. I love this because it is so unique and I have never seen anything like it available in shops. These polishes are brilliant! You can contact Sofia on the Crazy Polish Lady Facebook page or on her blog. The polishes are €6.00 each plus shipping. You won't be disappointed!

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty, I love seeing indie polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish is just lovely! I also have "Reflection", a lovely purple inspired by Mulan :) I must do a post on that one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo this is so pretty!

    I don't know if you got my message or not? I've probably gotten your email but I still have over 500 to go through as I'm literally only able to spend 5 minutes online at a time at the mo (I'd totally forgotten how much attention a newborn needs lol).

    Anyway, I gave my dad your parcel a couple of days ago and he's going to post it out for me as I'm still struggling to get out and about. You should receive it this week (yay). Sorry again for the lateness - it's typical that I went into labour bang on time lol. I added an extra item too because of the delay.

    Thanks

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete