Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Make Up Remover


I was absolutely delighted to get my hands on this lovely product! You might remember this came as part of a free gift that I got in Debenhams. I really needed an eye make up remover so it was great to get this one!

You can see that it has two layers, an oil layer and a water layer. You have to turn the bottle upside down to mix them together before using it. When you shake the bottle, it looks really foamy but it doesn't come out like this. It looks really cool in the bottle!


I just put a small amount on a cotton pad. It has a lovely scent, I can definitely smell rose in it, it reminds me of Turkish Delight! One good swipe with a cotton pad and your entire eye make up is removed. I am serious! Previously I had been using Garnier eye make up remover which I liked, but you can tell the difference with this one, being a high end brand. It is far more effective and I can assure you, you only need to use one little squirt per eye to remove all of your eye make up. It is fab, and hopefully this bottle will last me a long time! I am not sure if I will be able to afford this eye make up remover, but I promise you, it would be worth every penny as it is so good!

5 comments:

  1. I'm using Clinique's Take the Day Off. Was thinking of trying the Garnier one next, maybe I should try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Garnier ones are really nice, but I've never used anything as good as this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one, just finished a mini bottle of it and was so sad to get to the end of it! Using a No 7 one now cause I had a Boots voucher but it's nowhere near as good as this :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Product looks great and such a pretty bottle too. I am a new follower, please check out my blog if you get a chance! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks gorgeous, I should try it! Thanks for the review and nice to meet you today :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete