Monday, 27 May 2013

Lancome Blush Subtil Palette - Nectar Lace

Lately I have been loving Lancome products. I thought this palette was just absolutely beautiful, and I know it was a little pricey at €38 but I knew I would love it and get a lot of use out of it. I have kind of been looking out for a nice contour kit for a while.






It is quite a petite little palette, very sleek in it's design. It has a nice sized mirror and I noticed it does not come with an applicator. Oh well, more room for the actual products! The contour, blush and highlight are all simply stunning, I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like them.



The contour shade is perfect for me as it is quite light. But what attracted me to this palette mostly is the blush. It is the most beautiful coral colour with gold shimmer. Here are the swatches...

L-R Highlight, Blush, Contour

And here is how it looks on...


I absolutely adore this. It was quite difficult to capture how glowy and shimmery it is. It was especially apparent in the sunlight. I think this is a gorgeous palette to use especially at this time of year. 

This palette only comes in two shades, I believe the other shade had a light pink (matte) blush and a slightly darker contour shade. I thought the Nectar Lace palette was slightly more unique and eye-catching. 

I think I am becoming addicted to Lancome! Let me know what you think of this palette! 

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite make up bits of the year so far, I absolutely love it and it's gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours really suit you and are gorgeous with you hair colour, very pretty missus!

    ReplyDelete