Saturday, 11 May 2013

Lancome Haul! Sneak Peek


I got a sample of the Teint Idole foundation last week, and I really liked it. As you know, I love budget beauty products and I don't often have the money to buy high end products. But I loved the look of this foundation so much, I thought it would be worth the splurge. I also really wanted to try Lancome Hypnose mascara. Debenhams currently have an offer in which if you buy any two Lancome products, you get an amazing free gift consisting of seven items. So... I went for it!


 Here is my beloved Teint Idole foundation. I chose the shade 03, a little darker for me but I thought it would be perfect for the summer season as I will be wearing fake tan, I don't want a pale face! I adore this so much.
 Each of the Lancome Hypnose mascaras cost £22.00, but I chose Hypnose Star as it came in this little set, with a free miniature Bi-Facil eye make up remover and Le Crayon Khol Noir.

This mascara is just stunning! I love the packing, the glittery tube just looks so glam!


This is the amazing free gift! You get a full sized Bi-Facil, Hydra Zen (15ml), Visionnaire and Genifique (both 5ml), a baby Hypnose mascara, a small Juicy Tube and a cute perfume sample!


I cannot wait to try out all of these products, and I promise more thorough reviews will be coming soon! I don't usually spend this much money and I have never tried Lancome before, but I think the free gift is so generous and it gives me a chance to test high-end products that I would never usually be able to afford! And of course if I do like them and they do work for me, I probably would spend that little bit extra.

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Wow thats a great free gift! I've been wanting to try the hypnose mascara for a while, I may have to pick it up soon if this offer is still on :) it's nice to treat yourself to some pricey products every now and then xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lancome always do great free gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh what lovely goodies and freebies!

    ReplyDelete