Wednesday, 8 May 2013

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Cleansing Oil


I have wanted to try a cleansing oil for a long time now. I found this product in Superdrug recently, and I thought why not give it a go. It calls itself a "15 second miracle" cleansing oil. Well, it's not wrong!



I was a bit dubious as it says it is suitable for face and eyes. What I did was apply 2 pumps of oil to my hands, rub my hands together and then onto my face. This stuff is absolutely brilliant for removing eye make up. I tried using the oil on a cotton pad to remove eye make up, but it is nowhere near as effective as using your fingertips. Just make sure you don't get any in your eyes!

Make up literally dissolves within seconds using this. It is fab! I never expected it to be so good. I had only ever used lotion cleansers before, but I have never used anything so quick and so effective for removing make up. My skin even looks a lot more healthy since I started to use it. To be completely honest, it does everything it says it does on the bottle! I couldn't fault it at all, and I would highly recommend it to anyone!

6 comments:

  1. Wow this looks brilliant! I've never tried an oil cleanser before but I may give this one a go as I don't find my lotion one very effective x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls I can't recommend it enough. Your make up quite literally dissolves within seconds and it's a great cleanser too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was actually in Superdrug yesterday and I was looking at this and the l'oreal micellar water and I couldn't decide between the two. I went for the water one instead because I was worried about using oils as I have oily skin but after reading this review it sounds amazing....
    great post
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like an icky idea - oil on your face! But your review sounds so good! I suppose eye make up remover has a layer of oil on top so it makes sense really!

    ReplyDelete