Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Nails Inc- Life's a Peach - Instyle Magazine Freebie


This is the June 2013 issue of InStyle magazine. I don't usually buy these sort of magazines, but I do know sometimes there are some great freebies with them, and this was one that I couldn't pass up. I have always wanted to try a Nails Inc polish! There are three colours to choose from with this magazine, and I chose "Life's a Peach".
This polish is actually a full size bottle worth £11.00. Not bad considering the magazine cost less than £4.00!

I love how this polish looks on. It is quite nice to apply, however I have the same problem with all pale colours in that I tend to brush on too much and it turns gloopy on the nail. I have applied three thin layers here and I am really happy with it! I have been wearing a lot of bright colours lately but I don't really have any neutral/nude shades in my collection. This one may be my new favourite!

1 comment: