Sunday, 26 May 2013

Revlon Baby Stick - Pink Passion

 I kind of have been searching for a while to find a nice cream blush. I thought these looked very cute!
 They come in three shades, the other two shades are more peach/baby pink - colours I normally favour over this deep pink. But hooray for testers - the lighter shades have NO pigmentation whatsoever! I tried this shade Pink Passion, and it is not as cerise pink when applied.
 These Baby Sticks can be used on your cheeks and on your lips. I personally would not like to use them on both, just my preference. The formula has a kind of waxy feel to it.
And this is how it looks on. I put one good swipe over my cheeks and blended out the edges with my fingers. I think it looks really nice, it has quite a soft finish and looks quite natural. I think this is so handy to use as part of my everyday make up, it takes almost no time at all to apply!

However I wouldn't really rate Revlon Baby Sticks too highly. The paler shades do not show up at all, which is a shame as I would have preferred them. It feels a little bit sticky. The tube is a little bit too fat if you want to use on your lips. I don't think I would be repurchasing this one. They are £6.99 each. However, I will use away at this one. It is handy to have.

Has anyone else tried these? What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous on you! My boots didn't have this colour and I was so disappointed with the others:O xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tested the red one yesterday in Boots. Not only was the shade a mile off red (it was pure coral) but it had such little pigmentation! I skipped over the other two shades and didn't even bother to test! I wish I had tested this one though because it looks lovely!

    www.annettibus.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. They didn't have a red one in my Boots, I would have liked it! I don't normally wear pinks like this but peaches/corals mostly. I do like this Baby Stick, I think it would be really handy if you were going on holiday or something to stick in your travel bag!
    Just testing the other shades available it is a little disappointing that there is hardly any pigmentation whatsoever. I am sure Revlon could do better than this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't remember what shade I swatched but it had no colour so I didn't bother trying anymore. This looks cute though :)

    Katie xx

    Beauty and the Baker

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had herd the other shades weren't great so I'd avoided checking these out but that pink looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good on you read so many bad reviews I avoided them altogether!

    ReplyDelete