Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Current Favourites! / Early June Favourites!

I hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather! I know I am, it's great to see it and here's hoping it will last a long time!

Recently, I have been reaching for these products a lot - I thought I would show them to you - lately I have decided that I cannot live without these products! (Well, not literally!)



Lancôme Teint Idole Foundation (shade 3) - I have been loving this foundation recently. I got a little sample of it in Debenhams and I couldn't belive how good it looked on, so I went straight out and got the full sized bottle. It is completely matte, and it has been staying on all day even though it is a fairly light foundation. I am so impressed with this!

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan - What else can I say about this, apart from it is the best tan in the world! I used to never wear fake tan and now I think I am addicted to it! What I like most is that it is the most natural coloured fake tan I have ever seen, and it wears off quite well too, unlike other tans I have tried which wear off in patches! This one is perfect and is oh so easy to apply. I now love wearing tan every day, I think it makes me look a lot healthier or something!

Lancôme Bi-Facil Eye Make Up Remover - This is genuinely the best eye make up remover I have ever used. It removes every little trace of make up with just one swipe of a cotton pad. Amazing. I got this as a free gift but I will definitely be buying the full sized version. I know it is a little expensive but it really is that good! I've been using this every day for the last month or so and there is still a good amount left in the bottle.

MAC Prep & Prime Protection SPF 50 - I bought this primer mainly for the SPF 50 but I have really noticed a difference in the longevity of my makeup too especially at the end of a long, hot day. I don't really use primers but now I feel like I couldn't be without this one! I love the added high protection too. If this good weather holds out I would highly suggest investing in this! It is quite moisturiser-like and easy to apply.

Angelica Nail Polish (shade "Hip Hop") - I have been wearing this nail polish almost every day since the summer began! It is so bright, actually it is a neon colour! It is the finest coral shade I have ever used (and I have used a lot!). The formula is quite thin, almost gel like. It lasts me about a week too. It is probably the best nail polish I have ever used,and it was so cheap too! I'll be using this all summer!

IsaDora Bronzing Powder (shade Light Tan) - I bought this last year, but never really used it. I saw it in Debenhams and fell in love with the beautiful packaging, the huge compact and nice mirror. The product is of course amazing, but it is not until now that I have been wearing fake tan that I have really got the use out of it. I am not really into bronzers, but I have never seen one like this before! It is the most gorgeous tan colour, a tiny subtle hint of shimmer, that I use all over my face every day now. If I am having a good skin day, I actually just wear this alone instead of foundation. I will definitely be re-purchasing this, and I cannot recommend this bronzer enough! It is such good value too for the amount of product you get!

MUA Power Pout (Justify) - I absolutely love this lip crayon. It is so smooth and moisturising, there is also a slight peppermint hint from it which feels really refreshing on your lips. I find that even after the actual balm has worn off, I am left with a hint of colour which is nice. But I have been generously applying this every single day, it is nearly all gone now! Luckily at £3.00 a go, this is one I will be buying lots more of!



I hope you have enjoyed seeing what products I am loving at the moment. Has anyone else tried these products? I'd love to know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Could not live without Cocoa Brown now!:D Obsessed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you start using primers you never go back!! I love Lancome's foundations I want their teint miracle one!

    ReplyDelete