Sunday, 23 June 2013

IsaDora Sugar Crush Nail Polish - Coral Crush

 These polishes have been absolutely raved about since their release, anyone who reviewed them on their blogs I was admiring them, but I was kind of put off by the idea that they felt quite gritty once they were on your nails, and I dislike polishes like that.

But - when I was in Debenhams and saw them in "real life", they actually took my breath away! Especially this coral shade, as I am mad about coral everything at the moment.

Anyway, they cost £7.99 and in the pictures below I have on two coats. Actually the gritty texture doesn't annoy me that much, it is not as bad as Sally Hensen Gem Crush for instance.





This polish is just the most fabulous orange colour, with gold shimmer. I cannot tell you how much I love it. Now I know why everyone was raving about these polishes! I want more!

6 comments:

  1. The colour is stunning, I just still think I'd find the texture difficult to get on with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks ladies, i absolutely adore this polish, been wearing it for 2 weeks straight now!

      Delete
  3. I'm not a fan of texture on my nails because it drives me absolutely up the walls, but I do have to admit that the Isa Dora ones need to be seen in real life to appreciate the jaw-dropping-ness (is that a word?) of them - they're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! I do not like texture but I couldn't leave without this beauty! got used to the feeling now too!

      Delete