Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation




 I have probably mentioned this foundation before, and how brilliant I think it is, but I thought I'd dedicate a post to it anyway!
I haven't spent this much money on a foundation in a long time. I got a little sample of this at the Lancome counter in Debenhams, and from the very first time I put it on, I was really overwhelmed by how good it is. Up until trying this, I had been using quite thick foundations or "glowy" foundations so it was quite a change to use this matte foundation.
 The pump dispenser is absolutely brilliant, I have only been using about half a pump per application so I can imagine this foundation will last me a long time!


 I chose the shade 03, because I thought it matched my skin perfectly when I am wearing fake tan, but it is not too dark that I couldn't wear it when I am not tanned. It is available in 18 shades so you can be assured there will be a shade to suit you! I would say this is a medium coverage foundation.



Now, Lancome describe this as being an oil free, re-touch free, transfer-free, shine-free, 24 hour long wear foundation! Well I can definitely agree with all of those points. It is very long-wearing, and it is such a nice, lightweight foundation. I have used Estee Lauder Double Wear, but I think that Teint Idole is a much more comfortable foundation to wear.

I can only say that I am stunned by how good this foundation is, and how different I looked when I first put it on! I would definitely suggest going to your nearest Lancome counter and asking for a sample to try it first. You will probably end up loving it like me!

8 comments:

  1. Its your exact shade! Im going to go to a counter and see if they have it in my shade! I love the packaging too and that it has a pump! Such a winner.

    BlogLovin' | Blog | Facebook
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my Holy Grail good foundation! The price almost made me cry but I absolutely love it. I wore it on my wedding day and it didn't budge, I'm still using the same bottle too - I definitely don't use it every day so I think I'll only need to repurchase once a year, but I LOVE it. One of the only foundations to be pale enough for me too (I'm an 005, eek) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teint Miracle is my absolute fav foundation, wanna try this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got this recently and love it, have a blog post on it coming up soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! i reallly love your blog! you have great taste, it looks amazing!
    please could you check out mine? would be such an honour!!!
    Itsfashiondamnit
    Lottie
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your comments ladies, I swear this is the best foundation I have ever used! I couldn't recommend it enough, it ticks all the boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this stuff. Bloggers influence me too much as ought it after loads of people have said it is amazing! Ha. I was pretty impressed too though. Fab review hun and love the blog! Xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete