Sunday, 2 June 2013

My first MAC purchases! Gleam & Trax Eyeshadows

Nobody sells MAC near where I live. While I was shopping in Dublin recently, I couldn't stop my curiosity walking past the MAC shop. I just had to go in and see what all the fuss is about.



I swatched a few of their eyeshadows, and I really fell in love with these two. They certainly do have an impressive selection of shades! I am kind of a sucker for shimmery shades too. Anyway, here is a closer look..


This is Gleam, a beautiful shimmery champagne colour. I can see pink tones in it too.




And here is Trax. I found this one a little hard to photograph in order to show its true beauty! As you can see it is a gorgeous purple with gold shimmer.

These eyeshadows are silky smooth, I absolutely love the formula and the pigmentation. Trust me, they look so much more beautiful in real life!
Well I couldn't wait to try these shadows out. I used Gleam all over my eyelid and Trax in the crease. I think these two shades look well together. They applied well and blended like a dream.



I have fallen in love with these two eyeshadows. As I have said before, I had never tried MAC products before, I had only heard about their products from reading blogs and on Youtube tutorials. I had heard that their eyeshadows were great, and I am certainly not disappointed. I do hope to expand my collection and I will definitely pick up another few MAC products next time too!

5 comments:

  1. These look absolutely beautiful and the look you created with them is beautiful! I'm sure there will be no stopping your buying now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girls, I definitely see an addiction coming on, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours, so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both look reallly pretty together on you! Nice!

    ReplyDelete