Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Perfume Empties - "Wonderstruck" Taylor Swift

 I am very sorry to say that I have finally used the last of this lovely perfume! :(

I know I am quite late reviewing this since it has been out for ages. I got this bottle back in September. I have been using it fairly frequently ever since. It is not often I actually finish a perfume bottle, as I tend to get fed up of the scent and move onto another. But not this one!



The bottle is absolutely stunning to look at. I love the gold gilted lid and little charms hanging down. The purple bottle is kind of iridescent and shimmery. I am not sure if I will even be able to throw this away now that it is empty!

Not only is the bottle visually stunning, the scent itself is just gorgeous.

Heart notes:
Hawaiian White Hibiscus, Honeysuckle, Mimosa flowers, Vanilla

Top notes:
Freesia, Green tea, Apple blossom, Raspberry, Dewberry

Base notes:
Amber, Sandalwood, Musk, Peach


It is quite a sweet perfume, my all time favourite perfume is Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy, and this perfume is not unlike it. It has a "sharper" scent and it is a little more exotic than Britney. It is fun, fruity, mysterious and just a lovely perfume.

I know Taylor Swift has a new perfume out - "Wonderstruck Enchanted" - I cannot wait to try it. I hope it is as nice as this one.

4 comments:

  1. I think she has an even newer one coming called "Taylor" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's right! i bet it will be really nice too! i really am dying to get my hands on the enchanted one.

      Delete
  2. Random thought - that bottle would look amazing as a nail colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never smelled this! The bottle looks amazing, I can never throw out the pretty ones.

    ReplyDelete