Wednesday, 17 July 2013

ArtDeco Dip Eyeliner

 ArtDeco are absolutely fabulous. Everything looks so glam, and so incredibly 1930s. I just love their sleek designs. The lovely Yav from Makeupmonster.ie sent me these beautiful eyeliners so a huge thank you for that!!


The applicator is so precise and incredibly easy to use. I have difficulty with applying liquid eyeliners that have the long kind of tip on them, so I am delighted with these!

 I love the turquoise shade! It is such a beautiful colour.

 The black liner is just fabulous, it is one of the best I have ever used! A quick flick of this and you are good to go!
For a pop of colour I applied the turquoise liner over the black. I adore this so much!

Both of these eyeliners stayed on all day, no problems there at all. Also they were quite easy to take off with eye make up remover. I had some issues with an Essence pen eyeliner once where it left a "stain" of eyeliner no matter how much you tried to remove it! These ArtDeco ones tick all the boxes for me. Easy to apply, stay all day and easy to remove! The colour payoff is amazing too. Definitely check these out if you can!

7 comments:

  1. Love the turquoise one, very pretty! I find it hard with liquid eyeliners too, have yet to master it, but yours looks really good on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm terrible with liquid eyeliners but these are so easy to put on, the applicator is the perfect size!

      Delete
  2. Aww yeay delighted you're getting good use out of them!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I have been using these a lot! my new holy grail eyeliner! thank you again xxxx

      Delete
  3. I know we're looking at the liner... but your eye makeup is fabulous in this picture!! So pretty:) I really like the linerm especially the turqouise one, it's a really nice pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you audrey! the eyeshadows are the Clarins palette that I posted about recently, I love it! The turquoise liner is great, fabulous colour (shame I got it all over my lashes in the pic!)

      Delete
  4. oh this likes fab on you grace, i'm terrible with liquid liner too.x

    ReplyDelete