Sunday, 21 July 2013

Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick - Oh Juicy!



 I can't resist orange lipsticks. I saw this lovely one in the chemist and it was so cheap too I had to buy it. I also love the name "Oh Juicy!".

I love the Catrice logo embossed in the lipstick. The tip of this lipstick is quite curved, which is nice but it is quite difficult to get into the corners of your lips.


You can see this is a real, true bright orange! It is actually a lot brighter than I expected. It is super pigmented.

Wow! I absolutely adore this lipstick. I haven't worn as bright of a lipstick in years. This is perfect to give you that pop of colour on your lips. I really am mad about everything orange in my make up collection and this is a winner for me!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous you can't beat Catrice for great colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Sarah! And you can't beat the price either!

      Delete