Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Clarins Splendours Colour Quartet & Liner Palette


Recently I decided to treat myself to a kind of "high end" eye palette. I was thinking of getting a Lancome Hypnose palette, but this turned my head at the Clarins stand...

This is my first ever Clarins product. Even the outer packaging is so luxurious! The palette comes in a little velvet pouch, and there is a card with a couple of looks you can try with these shadows.


It is difficult to capture this gorgeous palette as I keep getting the reflection of the window in there! But it is a beautiful sun dial design, it looks so sophisticated and beautiful. Now of course to show you what's on the inside!


These shades are absolutely beautiful. As you can see there are four shadows and one liner shade. I love the patterns on the shadows too.


I cannot express how much I adore these shades. The gold shade is a particular favourite of mine. It's so unusual.

These are the cards showing a couple of different looks you can try. I have been using this to follow the smokier look, and it is absolutely fantastic.

My one criticism is that I am not really fussed on the eyeliner as an actual liner. I have been using it to darken my outer corner and contour. That is just my preference as I have to have my gel liner on every day!


I have been wearing this palette every day! In the mornings going to work I just sweep the two lightest shades over my eyelids. My absolute favourite is wearing all the shades together as seen in the above photos. It is perfect for summer and I am absolutely delighted with this palette! Clarins has totally won me over, and I would love to try out more of their products!

Has anyone else tried out this palette?

6 comments:

  1. The look you created is gorgeous, the shades are really beautiful looking! Must give this a second look when I’m in Clarins again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love neutrals and this palette is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much girls! I have to say I am really enjoying this palette, it is so versatile and so glam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a neutral fan, and the swatches of this are just beautiful! This packaging and even the design on the powder is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete