Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Essential Burt's Bees Kit


Recently I bought the original Burt's Bees lip balm and I have been kind of addicted to the scent. I can't even describe it, but I just love it because it is just so natural. I saw a lot of Burt's Bees stuff reduced in Debenhams, and I really wanted to try some more of their products. I thought this essential kit would be a good start!


This Beeswax Lipbalm is quite nice, however it is a peppermint one which I am not keen on. I don't really like balms that leave your lips feeling tingly. It is really good but I much prefer the honey lip balm.


This deep cleansing cream is absolutely fantastic! It smells so fresh and clean, and it leaves your face feeling so deeply cleansed. You know, it leaves that "tingling" feeling which I really appreciate as it makes me feel like this product has definitely done it's job! I wouldn't use it every night though, just maybe once or twice a week.


The milk and honey body lotion is absolutely lovely. This has the most "natural" scent of them all. I have been using this one quite a bit, so I think I will have to get the full size! My skin absolutely feels so nourished and moisturised. The lotion itself is quite thick and creamy. When applied it doesn't really feel sticky, which is what I usually hate about body lotions! So I absolutely adore this!


This foot cream is absolutely phenomenal. I wouldn't really call it a cream though, it is more like a gel/paste kind of texture. It is quite sticky, and the instructions suggest that you apply this at night and wear cotton socks all night. I actually did this and the results were incredible. I am so happy with this!

This hand salve I thought was quite unusual. I was expecting a hand cream, but when I opened the tin I realised that it is more of a Vaseline texture. However, it isn't even quite as soft as Vaseline - it's so difficult to describe! The scent is quite medicinal and I absolutely love it. I would take a little bit of this product and massage across my knuckles which would tend to be the driest. It really is so nice to use and effective too.

I hope you enjoyed this post. This little kit was a nice taster for me and I definitely am left with a good impression of Burt's Bees. I would really like to try out more of their products!

5 comments:

  1. Burt's Bees products are fab! I love them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nom love Burt's Bees their tinted balms are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I just bought my first burts bees lip balm in the debenhams! The body lotion sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that foot cream, it's amazing. It makes my pretty ugly feet look half decent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally converted now, I love Burts Bees and I really want to try more of their stuff! I have been using the body lotion and the hand salve the most, so I might get the full size versions of them!

    ReplyDelete